Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The view at the end of the driveway at the Dulcimer house

I'll get my tent picture posted soon but today I want you to see the view when I drive away from the unfinished house on Dulcimer. I'm moving out there this weekend to live for a time. Kayla will stay in town and I will still have a nice place to shower and cook when I come in for class and to drive her to where she needs to be. I'll be driving her until the weather warms a bit. Today's temp says it hasn't warmed up during the day. Can that be? Minus 39 is a bit cold for a Missouri girl to waiting at the bus stop.


1 comment:

Rebecca Clack said...

Great pictures, Iona! You have such nice shots, you may want to think about making them a little larger. You have the small/medium/large option with this blog. If you want some help, let me know. I only say this because I LOVE your photography!